followers to nessysnotes

Friday 20 December 2013

smile!!! it is christmas


i just love this cute, cheeky image , something my boys would do , when i take a photo!!

well i think this is my last christmas card to share with you this year.... if i have missed anyone, sorry, or it will be a shop card from now on....
used the sketch by SALLY over on :~

SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY#237 

CREATIVE KNOCKOUTS#16 ~WINTER WONDERLAND

CUTE CARD THURSDAY#300 #CELEBRATIONS

CHARISMA CARDZ#49 ~ANYTHING GOES

 (LINKS ON MY SIDE BAR)

used craftwork cards paper, circle word die and card candy, sassy cheryl`s image, coloured with promarkers, memory box snowflake corner die, shapeabilities snowflake die , flower soft for snow and finished with stickles glitter and gems from my stash.


well, on the count down to christmas day now, slowly ticking off on my "to do list" .... i guess everyone is doing the same ... my eldest has now finished college until next year, my youngest finishes school today, but my husband only has xmas day/boxing day off from work....

10 comments:

Heide said...

AWWWW! So cute, love the bling on the snowman. I just LOVE, LOVE that corner punch. Thanks for joining us.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

NGCARDS said...

Such a wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma and I wish you all the best for the festive season! xxx

Joanna M. said...

Oh my gosh ... I just love that grumpy expression on the snowman! DARLING image! Great colors this week Nessy. I am SUCH a fan of pink and white. The silver is great too. Beautiful

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous, love the image and pretty colours.
Wendy xx

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous and sweet!! Love how you created. I always love your
Christmas cards and look forward to seeing them next year!

Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Hugs,
Debi

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and so cute too.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so beautiful nessy.gorgeous colour combo and details and i love the sweet image. :D

xx coops xx

Jeannie said...

This is so pretty and all of the shiny details are just perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Vee said...

Super creation, thanks for joining our challenge at Charisma.
xx Vee

Sally Dube said...

Gorgeous card Nessy!! Love your color palette and the added gold is perfect!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally SSW-DT