followers to nessysnotes

Sunday, 27 July 2008

sarah kay ~coffee and cream!

well another day another challenge ~ well 3 actually. used the fab sketch from "papertake weekly", for my first sarah kay stamp ~ sarah kay challenge this week is "dots, circles and coffee colours" , also SBS 13 challenge theme this week is "barnyard fun" ~which was difficult as don`t have many animal stamps that fit that ~oooooooh yes sarah kay holding her chicks!! ~ideal!
used precious moments stamp, handmade paper and card from my stash, quickutz photo corners, american craft ribbon , papermania brad and some glittery gel pens! ~not my usual colours , but enjoyed using these muted tones.
well wasn`t it hot yesterday ~so what did we do go shopping in town ,actually we stayed in the shopping centre ~it was very cool in there, and did buy some new clothes for paul and myself ~got a fab outfit in the monsoon sale (just love that shop) ~paul sat in a darkened room yesterday evening ~counting his spent pennies!! :~)
really must get on with my house clear out , done aarons room , today must tackle lewis`s ~bin liners ready for the charity shops!! ~the loft can take nothing else ~so new motto "if it`s not used ~charity shop!!"
hope you have a good productive day, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xx

20 comments:

Debi said...

What an adorable card! Such a sweet image you used to create this. Beautifully created!! It sounds like you had fun yesterday shopping.

Vicki May said...

Another real pretty card. I love these colours. I don't know how you keep doing it, but your cards are so lovely. I know we always love the ones we get, so much detail and much care taken.
Good luck with the clear out today big hugs X vicki oxo's

southern fairy said...

beautiful! thanks for joining in the sbs challenge :) x

steph said...

Great card! Love the stamp and the coffee and cream colours! Thanks for joining us at PTW for Katharinas sketch challenge! x

Heather Lee-Reppen said...

Awesome card Vanessa! Love it!

All Pink girl said...

Beautiful card ,gorgeous image and colours ,Dawnx

Emma said...

Mmmmmmm....its lush! Love the colours and the image is so cute! Hugs Emma.x

Sharon said...

This card is so cute & I love your colouring (& I've had a close up look lol!!)
It must be the time of year for clearouts, I've been doing the loft this weekend (that's where the girls have their playroom & I've got my workroom) & both are full of junk. The charity shop are going to have a beano sorting out all the bags lol!!.
Sharon :-)x

Jaime said...

Love that image, Very nicely done. Thanks for joining SBS18 Challenge this week.

acreativeneed said...

Such a pretty card and cute image! Thanks for playing!
smiles,Deena, SBS18

Kari said...

This one is soo cute!!! I love the little girl! You did a fantastic job!!!

ink'n'rubba said...

beautiful card - I must play with Sarah Kay some more this week! It's been a weekend of clear outs it seems, but mine wasn't quite on your scale! annie x

Kate T said...

another really good piece of work Nessy!
That stamp is fab! :o)
Kate x

Kerttuli said...

Such a lovely colours! I love shades of brown! The image is also fab and goes so well with the papers. Nice that you found new clothes. I love also beautiful clothes and would like to have some new ones if I had the space in my closet. I used to sew my clothes but nowdays when crafting takes my free time do not sew anything...
Hugs
Aija

Maureen said...

Your coloring is absolutely perfect and I love the way you did the ribbon!!

Richelle said...

Pretty card..love the colors.

Moni said...

wow.. its a nice Card

CarolineH1972 said...

oooh I love those colours - perfect for the image, its gorgeous as usual, don't know where you keep digging the inspiration from but throw some my way lol

Angie C said...

I love this card. Love the SK stamp you have used and your choice of colours is fabby

Jo said...

Simply beautiful! I'm ashamed to say I still haven't inked mine up yet!