followers to nessysnotes

Monday 27 September 2010

have a splendid day

today i am showing a birthday card i have made for one of lewis`s friends ~who has his party this evening ~oh what joys ~a few hours in a fun play area with lots of 6/7 year old boys , shouting, running and getting very hot!! great time to catch up with the other mums with a coffee!!

used the fab sketch over on FRIDAY SKETCHERS #121

also the challenge on ~ CARDS FOR MEN #20 ~ AUTUMN ~ well autum for me is the grass going back to green, cool blue skies and beautiful coloured leaves on the trees ~to the "boys" it means the end of the cricket and the beginning of our football season!!

used papermania papers, ellzybells stamp, american crafts word stamp, some chipboard shapes and number ...and no glitter anywhere!!

hope you are enjoying this autumn day ~ we have been having such gorgeous weather ~ clear blue sky but not so warm ~just love this time of year!! (maybe beacause it is my birthday month??)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Vanessa, this is just darling!! Love the image and your coloring is fabby too!! :)

Lizzy said...

Fab lads card Vanessa, luv the layout xx Lizzy xx :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fabulous card!! Beautifully colored!!! Love the background paper too! Great job on the card!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Vanessa,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

Hi hun
fabulous card, great image, fabby papers & design, sue,x

coops said...

fabulous boys card nessy.the image is fab and i love your layout and colours :)
enjoy the noise,oops i mean party :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet boys card Nessy.
luv
Debby

Mandy said...

hi there Nessy, thank you for visiting. Loving your boys card, hope the party was a huge success.

take care,

Mandy
x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

great boy image, super sentiment and perfect papers. janex

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Thanks for the nice comments you left on my blog. Your work looks great too.

Donna said...

gotta love this card Nessy...reminds me of the song "Two little Boys" perfectly matched papers and fab colouring :) Donna x

Unknown said...

Hi Vannessa, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, I have been taking a look at lots of your cards today which have provided me with loads of inspiration for Christmas. I love those easel cards too, I wish I could work out how you do them. Some gorgeous stamps you have used ~ I hope you have managed to replace your machine, I loved that comment from your son ~ hopefully you were a good girl hehe