followers to nessysnotes

Tuesday 3 June 2014

healing purple

well todays card is made for my dear little niece to say hi and to give her big hugs, i have used the sketch over on :~
SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY 2 ~ with added challenge ~PURPLE! ( how we need healing purple in our lives right now .)

used christine adolph paper, saturated canary image , coloured with spectrum noirs, heart shaped nestabilities, quickutz corner dies, crafts~too flower swirl, flowers/genbrad and silver thread from my stash, finished with stickles glitter x

it is with heavy heart i have to share the news that on Saturday May the 24th (uk) Friday 23rd (California) that my dear brother Vern was hit by a truck while riding home on his Vespa, my life has stopped  ... he is in a critical, but stable condition , under 24 hour care, broken leg, arm, pelvis and jaw bone and is in a medically induced coma , while they take care of his body and keep an eye on any head trauma. The surgeons have operated on some of his broken bones and there will be many more operations to come.
 
above ~ me and my brother on a family holiday in Wales, before he and his family moved to California.
below is the last photograph my SIL sent to me of my brother and his family.

Please pray and send healing thoughts to my brother and family at this time . thankyou. xx

5 comments:

Heide said...

Nessy,
So Sorry to hear of your brother's condition, prayers to you and your family for a quick healing. How awful!(((( HUGS))))

Wonderful card, love the sparkle and all the purple.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Anonymous said...

Vanessa, I am sorry to hear of your brother's condition. I know he is in good hands and pray for his healing. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Beautiful card! Love the purples and shimmer.

Hugs,
Debi

Linda Anderson said...

Oh Vanessa, I am so sorry to hear about your brother's accident, how awful. Hugs and prayers being sent.

Your card is adorable. Love the sweet image, perfect in purple and glitter. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

Kathie said...

Oh Nessy I'm so so sorry to hear of your brother's accident my prayers are with you remember there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Love your purple card so so cute, keep busy, keep your mind active and keep crafting. Your papers and embellishments work perfectly. Great card and thanks so much for sharing with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

debby4000 said...

Lovely sweet card, pretty colours and lovely image.
Have been keeping up to date with your FB posts, although hard especially so far away, keep postive.
luv
Debby