followers to nessysnotes

Saturday 6 June 2015

helping me grow

for this card i have used the sketch over on:~

SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY 2 #56

STAMPAVIE AND MORE#239 -BRADS

(LINKS ON MY SIDE BAR)


used different papers, mo manning images , coloured with promarkers, nestabilities circle dies, spellbinders corner die, first edtions flower dies,popcorn the bear word stamps, ribbon, brads and gems from my stash ..finished with stickles glitter .


this Sunday is my day of selling my craft makes ..to  raise money for my brothers therapy.. looks like the sun will shine , so hope lots of families are out and about at the fair, whatever you are doing .....
xx have a wonderful weekend xx


7 comments:

Heide said...

So many wonderful cards, I am sure every one that receives them appreciates the Thank you, it is also for a wonderful cause. Thanks for joining us this week.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Sally Dube said...

Wow!! Love all the cards - so awesome!! I especially love the featured card - the bright happy shades of orange and that sweet and sassy little girl just makes me smile!! I wish you all the best selling your items to help your brother!!
Blessings to you Nessy!!
Sally

sweetbloominscraps said...

You've really been creating! I love the one you featured and also My Friend but they are all beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us again at SSW2!
Judi SSW2~GDT

Linda Anderson said...

These cards are all simply amazing Vanessa! You always use the cutest images and most fabulous embellies. Hope you have a successful craft show. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

debby4000 said...

Amazing cards
luv
Debby

anne said...

Another beautiful selection of cards.
Thank you for playing along with us this week.
Anne SSW2-DT

Kathie said...

Wow Nessy you've been a busy girl again with your wonderful array of cards. I adore this one you've featured for SSW2, she is so precious and I adore the colours and added embellishments and those wonderful orange lips, a bit like me with orange lipstick on LOL. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your card with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT