followers to nessysnotes

Monday 25 February 2008

thankyou!!


first things first - thank you fran (franmade)and jo (fairymadjo) for your kind comments -you both gave me a gentle nudge to get this blog started!!!
secondly thank you to vicki (bestest friend) for her kind comments -as usual my rock, my shoulder, and my biggest fan!!!!LOL what would i do without you??? so today i have included the card vicki made for lewis`s 4th birthday (last week) -vicki is now stepping into the world of stamping!!!!
hopefully some more magnolia stamps will be finding their way to my house tomorrow!!! least the postman won`t be dragging his bag along the ground -as they weigh so little!!
i really must get down to some crafting!!!
well guess it`s time to see how i can add bits to this blog -maybe the heading needs some sorting out!!!??? think i need my husbands help with that!!
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: