followers to nessysnotes

Tuesday 26 February 2008

tuesday



well here we are day three on my blog!!! thought i had better add some cards!!! here are two thankyou cards i have made as thankyou cards for people who sent lewis birthday money, last wednesday!!! using edwin (magnolia stamp) dove craft papers, quickutz rose and "thankyou" , and also my first set of large oval nestabilities!!!! (oooh and some glitter!!)
yesterday i added a slide show (located at the bottom of my blog) and changed my header -not quite right -but a start!!!!
hope you have a good day, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5 comments:

Vicki May said...

Good morning Vanessa,
How much have you done to this blog? It's looking sooooo good. Not so sure of my card lol, not to same standard at all.
Keep up the brill work, maybe get some crafting done today, then we can see some more of your lovely cards.
Big hugs Vicki

jo said...

hi there vanessa,
well i love your blog think you need to give me help on mine

Angie C said...

love your blog and your cards
angie (sbs-13)

Richelle said...

Cute cards! Welcome to the blog o'sphere :)

jo said...

wow stunning