followers to nessysnotes

Friday 24 October 2008

tilda in fall (autumn)

today i am showing this ATC ,which is tilda in her autumn colours!! on tilda and friends ATC challenge ,the theme this week is "gold tones". on the ABC challenge the theme this week is "N is for nature". well as look at my front window the trees in my front garden are the most beautiful shades of golds, greens and browns and my vaginia creeper in my back garden is the most gorgeous shades of red and mauves!! just love this time of year!!
for my ATC i used standing fall tilda , basicgrey paper, stamped flowers from tildas hat in different gold card, ribbon from my stash , finished with glitter gel pens and glitter.

can i say i am really sorry to all my blogging friends who have been trying to follow my blog ~paul and myself sat for hours wednesday evening trying to sort out the problem ~but it seems to still not be working ~any ideas ???? is there another way to follow my blog with out using the link on my side panel?? do hope someone can help!!
byeeeeeeeeeee for now xx

16 comments:

Macpurp said...

this is beautiful.....I love the colours on it, this is also my fave time of year due to the colours around us.

sorry I am no help about the following part on blogs. xx

jo said...

stunning atc hun, huggsjo x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Vanessa, wish i could help regarding the blog but im useless at technical things, hope you soon get it sorted. I love this atc though its lovely as is all your work. hugs Linda x

Unknown said...

Very pretty, I love the colours. I haven't even tried to floow any blogs as yet, I could do with a long admin session

Christine D. said...

Great!
Also love your music.

Unknown said...

Nessy, I didn't have a problem - I just added you in????

Anonymous said...

Vanessa, this ATC is adorable. I love how you did the autumn colors! Tilda is adorable!!

I havent' had any trouble with you blog. Hope you figure it out.

Catherine said...

Nessa, this is too cute :)

Lesley said...

Cute atc Vanessa xxx

Unknown said...

A fabulous ATC Vanessa - Love the colours you have used X

Annie said...

such a pretty ATC and love this Tilda in the warm autumnal colours. thanks for joining in the fun with us this week, hugs, annie x

bumblebee creations said...

she is oh so cute! I love the coloring that you've done!! Aren't these atc's such fun to make?? I can't wait to get mine from the challenge several weeks ago! Just to let you know - I didn't have any trouble to follow your blog- it is working fine now... : )
TFS!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous ATC, Vanessa! Love the colors and adorable tilda! Hope you've had a good weekend!
smiles,Deena

Alison said...

Fab ATC. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.

Becky said...

Aww, she is so cute Nessy! In fact I've gone and bought her! I like the similar one for Christmas too, I think it's her head to the side that I liked! Gorgeous ATC!
Love Becky xx

Kari said...

Very cute! Great choice of paper too!