followers to nessysnotes

Friday 13 March 2009

bubbles and squeak

well today i am showing my mothers day card for my MIL ~as she kindly bought me the stamp set bubbles & squeak ~the new stamps from daisy & dandelion ~i thought i would use them for her card. used the fab sketch over on sketch saturday (link on my side bar,under challenges)
used bubbles or squeak clear stamp, and butterfly, decoupaged the flower, added this fab new brad in the middle, cosmo cricket papers, and a selection of flowers, bow, brads and sticker from my stash. finished with a little stickles glitter.


here is a close up of the bear!!

also today must tell you that cathy http://ellieskeeperscreations.blogspot.com/2009/03/youve-got-to-be-in-it-to-win-it.html has blog candy on offer for her one year blog anniversary.
byeeeeeeee for now , happy red nose day ~aaron has gone to school in red, baggyclothes and mad hair!! oh should have taken a pic to show you oops!!! xx


17 comments:

Debbie said...

Adorable card Vanessa, I love the beautiful papers and the sweet teddy bear image. Debbie x

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the cute image and the pretty papers. Michele x

Nicola said...

M-I-L is in for a treat Vanessa, your card is gorgeous and how sweet is this little bear. -x-

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet!! I love the colors, layout, and embellishing. You did a fantastic job on them!! Your MIL will love it!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Arr what a cute card love the image ,brilliant ,hugs Dawnxxx

bumblebee creations said...

aww.. I love this card! Such a cute image, I am going to have to check them out!!! May I ask what is red nose day? I have seen it on several blogs today and i've no idea what it is!

bumblebee creations said...

Thank YOu!! It sounds like lots of FUN!!! We have nothing like that here! Great idea (google) I would have not even thought of that! : ) tell talented LEWIS that we hope he gets feeling better really soon-hope the rest of you DONT get it too!!

maddy hill said...

adorable nessy , i love how he is holding the flower up !
maddy

Macpurp said...

how sweet is this wee fella? and what a lovely gift from your MIL.
beautiful card
love tina xx

Riet said...

woww Nessy,what a beautiful cards,l love them all.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.x

Rach said...

so cute. hugs rachxx

Sharon said...

Love this card. This teddy is so cute. Am trying to avoid these stamps as saving for jollies on 29th but I'm definately getting them when we get back.
hugs
Sharon :-)x

Marcea said...

this is so cute hun - love it!! Have a great weekend
-x-

Annie said...

fabby card you made for your MIL and love the cute teddy image - I got these too but have only stamped this one the once! I must make something with the other one. hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

Fab card! xxxx

Bev said...

So sweet! Love the colours and papers and the adorable image x

Anonymous said...

OMG!! This is so sweet!! What an adorable image!! :)