followers to nessysnotes

Wednesday 4 March 2009

mostly green

well yes i know another xmas card ~but they have to be made!!! ~followed the sketch over on scrap~addicts (have turned it on it`s side, to fit the image i wanted to use), over on the housemouse challenge they are asking to use chipboard on your creation ~had to make mine as no xmas chipboard ~loads of flowers etc ~so just cut and covered some with xmas stickers!! this is also my first card for march for xmas all year ~the challenge this month is "mostly green,with a leaf" ~so have used holly on this card!!
used housemouse mice angels stamp, quickutz holly and berries, embellishments from my stash!! really not sure about the finished card ~bit rushed i think!!

now i have been sent a few blog awards :~
firstly over on maytree crafts http://hammersue1sblog.blogspot.com/ sue has made her own award for 10 lucky people!!


secondly steph on http://southernfairydesigns.blogspot.com/ sent me this cute ladybird award

thankyou girls very much for thinking of little old me ..... to pass these awards onto ten people would be hard ~so if you follow my blog please help yourself to either one!!
..and lastly my dear friend (hope i can call you that?) carolyn http://pmsetc.blogspot.com/ has wonderful blog candy to share, with a twist ~she will be pulling a name out of the hat from a list of regular viewers to her blog.
well the sun is out here, still alittle cold (the wind) but brings a smile to your face ~love this weather ~sun but with a slight chill in the air ~ hope you are enjoying the changing of the seasons?? byeeeeeeeee for now , really must get some crafting done... well after the washing, house work etc ...mmmmm think a coffee and cake is in order first!!! xx


27 comments:

Emma said...

Such a cute card and your so organised making Christmas cards now.

Deanne Clarke said...

Great card, Vanessa!!! Thanks so much for participating!!! Drop by at Scrap Addicts, as I'm adding a pc of some of the items in the RAK!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your card! It is absolutely adorable!! Beautiful pattern paper and embellishing. Wonderful job of coloring!!! Awesome!!

Cathy said...

Another cutie, Nessy. I adore that image and great papers.
I really must get on with making a few more Xmas cards.
Hugs
Cathy xx

bumblebee creations said...

Love your card!!! those little mice are just so adorable! I have left an award for you on blog as well, sorry I didn't get round to telling you last night when I posted it! Have a great day!!!

Heather said...

This is fabulous! You've inspired me to try and get my act together and work on a few xmas cards myself! Wonderful wonderful card!

Annie said...

another christmas card! you are really getting organised and those cute house mice are fabby in green. I must try and find that site as I reckon I could manage a green christmas card with a leaf - in fact I have the very stamp in mind! hugs, annie x

Classroomfree said...

such a cutie christmas card! I adore that image.

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Vanessa, and yes you will be ahead of us all in your Christmas card making!
smiles,Deena

Donna said...

Awww Nessy this is such a fab card and such a cute image :) Donna x

Vicki May said...

ooooo my goodness you've been so busy since I've last been on. I love all the new cards. Think you've got some new stamps. Really really like them, think when we see each other again I might have to get you to stamp some for me lol.
Aren't we doing well with the Christmas cards. I'm so glad you challenged me. We'll be laughing at Christmas won't we?
Take care and email you again soon, Nicki out now so better get on big big hugs Vicki oxo's

Marcea said...

Another lovely card hun - you will be so ahead when December gets here and I will be wishing I was as organised as you! Have a lovely day sweetie
-x-

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Nessy, this is such a sweet image and you have coloured it perfectly. Enjoy the snow, we only have a very light covering up here. have a good day

Heather said...

Fabulous card, great papers and colours. Just love those little Mousies.
(I promised myself one Christmas card per week this year - total for year 1 and we're now in March.)
hugs Heather xx

Victoria said...

whata gorgeous card - sorry i have not been around of late will try and visit more x

Carmen O. said...

What a great card! I think it's great that you're ahead of the game on your Christmas cards.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous and we will all be jealous cos you will have all your card done by December

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card!

Anonymous said...

Vanessa, your card is just darling!! :) I love your image and your colors!! Congrats on your awards...you're a sweet gal!!!

Enfys said...

Gorgeous card, when you've finished yours (by april? :) can you make mine please? Love it
hugs
Enfys

Bev said...

Oh this is just adorable Vanessa, love the cute image. The paper is fab too but you're waaay to organised lol. I'll be in a blind panic come November lol

Jo said...

Glad I'm not the only sad one making Christmas cards lol!! Love the image Vanessa.

Were you snowed in today? We were!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so cute! Love the holly addition, perfect with the HM!

Lesley said...

What a cute card!

Sue said...

I love Christmas anytime of the year! Very cute card.

Liz Weber said...

Great Christmas Card Vanessa - you will have a great head start for your cards this year.

Nicola said...

How adorable Vanessa, love this stamp and your beautiful dp´s. -x-