followers to nessysnotes

Thursday 5 November 2009

for you .....

today i am showing another xmas card , this card is made using the CUPCAKE CRAFT CHALLENGE sketch.
i used papermania and dovecraft papers, daisy and dandelion pyramage, oval nestabilities, flower and stickers from my stash ~finished with glitter.

..sorry another terrible photo.... what am i doing wrong???
just a very big thankyou to my blogging friends for their good wishes (you know who you are) for my DH ~is appeal is this morning..... so after about 5 months there maybe light at the end of the tunnel!!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Cute card Vanessa, love the image.
hugs
Sharon
P.S Do you have a 'Macro' setting on your camera if so it may be turned off hence the blurring. Mine was turned off when I took some closeups yesterday & I didn't realise until I came to upload them & they were blurred. HTH xx

Unknown said...

Will be thinking of you Nessy X You are right of course ... that is a terrible photo ... but the card looks lovely X

Anonymous said...

Best of luck today. I hope all goes well!! Love your card!!!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Vanessa, what a pretty card. I love the cute decoupage image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

bumblebee creations said...

I am wishing for you and your family the best of news today!

Joey said...

Hiya Vanessa

hoping everything went ok for your family today

Your card looks lovely

Joey.x

Liza said...

Great card Vanessa. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Pop's Cards said...

This is a really FAB card, a fantastic take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week, hugs pops x x x