followers to nessysnotes

Saturday 7 November 2009

seasons greetings

today i am showing a xmas card using the wonderful sketch over on PAPERTAKE WEEKLY (link on side bar)
have used papermania xmas time papers, daisy and dandelion decoupage sheet, stickers, ribbon, bow and handmade paper from my stash....sorry still having camera problems (reds are not those colours at all)

as you can see i am still trying to make one or two cards in a week (oooooh to have my DH home 24/7 is really cutting out all my craft and blogging time ~hope you understand i just have not had time to visit all your creations lately!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I understand hun - another great card X

Unknown said...

Hey, thats the way it goes sometimes, we will see you when you get time, great card and am thinking of you ~ Hugs Chrissy XX

Anonymous said...

Adorable card!!! Love the colors!! Beautifully created!!!

Hey don't worry!! I understand!!! Miss you!

Cathy said...

fab card Vanessa. Gorgeous image and fab papers.
I hoope you are having a great weekend.
hugs
Cathy xx