followers to nessysnotes

Sunday 14 September 2008

more birthday cards!!

well today i thought i would post the card i made for my SIL, from my parents, i used the sketch on mojo monday challenge. my SIL is an artist and from california, and this image (sent to me by gillyflower) is so her, and the colourful papers.
used crafty individuals book 1 papers, this fab image (no idea which make), nestabilities oval circle, see d`s wording, ribbon and gems from my stash ,with glitter added!


well at last my birthday card from vickymay, my bestest friend, has arrived ~and well worth the wait (to the lady at portsmouth postoffice ,please weigh the envelopes correctly, and then i don`t get surcharged,and my card would have got here on time!!)
so much work has gone into this card ~ its beautiful, and vicki has sent me the template so i can make one myself ~could do with a envelope template now!! :~) ~just showing one page below.
and vicki don`t you dare give up blogging!!




also in the post i received two more very pretty cards, both in my favourite colours, this one from claire (craftyc) ~just love butterflies!!



and this one from vicky (angeldrummer) , with some goodies for me!! thankyou both so very much ,as we haven`t known each other very long!!


well thought i would post early , as still our internet keeps going down, most of yesterday , don`t know when it came back on , as i`d gone to bed!! had lots of phone calls with friends asking if ours was down and equally frustrated!!
hope you have a great sunday ,what ever you are doing, byeeeeeeeeeeee xx



10 comments:

Andrea, said...

fabulous card for your SIL, the image is wonderful and great colours. I love the cards you have received, the one from Vicki is gorgeous

Linanna DESIGNS said...

These are just adorable Vanessa. I wanted to send you a card, but I never received your address, would you kindly email it to littlepopits@aol.com hugs Linda x

Rach said...

fabulous cards all of them hope you have a great day. hugs Rachxx

Aija said...

You have done special card, very matching papers and colours with the image.
Also the cards you have received are wonderful.
Have a great Sunday and start for the new week!
Hugs,
Aija

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I love the color...anything purple is up my alley. Stunning!!

I think you did great on the birthday cards. Hope it added to your celebration.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a great group of projects. Love that girl on the birthday card. Thanks for playing my challenge.

Unknown said...

Great cards!

Annie said...

you made a beautiful card for your SIL and you've received some gorgeous ones too! annie x

Vicki May said...

great card for your sister in law. And the other too are great too. Not so sure on mine, think you'll do so much more with yours. But I'm glad you like.
big hugs Vicki oxo's

Anonymous said...

Love all your cards, they're so fab would love to know how you did the love card as would love to try itbut of course would have to get the template first LOL!!!!