followers to nessysnotes

Tuesday 16 September 2008

who am i?

well i am not showing a card today, but a scrapbook page, i haven`t made one of these for ages and really need to get back into filling up my scrapbook. thing is they take so much preparation and time to make (well mine do) ~as i don`t seem to have that many photos of me (as i am usually taking the photo!!)
well vanessa`s class on "scrummy stash cafe" this week, called "WHO AM I?" ~ has got me going again ~ not completely to her class , as i used 3 photos and not one cut into three!! but enjoyed creating this page!!
used 3 photos from when i was 8 ,20 and 43 years old. used basicgrey sultry paper , brenda pinnick letters, sizzix button die, stamps away flower stamps, doodlebug butterfly stamp (my name vanessa means butterfly , so felt i needed one on this page) and many buttons from my stash. please click the picture to get more detail!!
lewis went into school ok yesterday, although very quiet, and aaron seems much happier this year (so far) ~so maybe i can relax a bit more ~and enjoy some quiet "me time"!!
hope you have a good day, there wasn`t a cloud in the sky here , yesterday ~beautiful day ~ lets hope for another sunny autumn day today . byeeeeeeeeeeeee xx

15 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Nessy
This is a very nice scrap page, I always promise myself ill do some more scrapping but never do! I don't have many photos of myself as I hate having my photo taken. Taking the photos gives me a good excuse not to be in them! Hugs Linda x

Macpurp said...

I love this page, it's very pretty.
Love all the buttons on it.
Am enjoying my scrap booking just now.

debby4000 said...

Beautiful layout, love all the buttons.

Macpurp said...

hey Nessy, the friendship banner on my page was a picture a friend sent me on my bebo page.
help yourself if you want it too.

xxxx

Anonymous said...

Nessy, this is gorgeous! The layout and the embellishments are fantastic. You did an awesome job on it.

Annie said...

what a lovely page of memories you have created Nessy, and I've noticed lots of butterflies enjoying the autumn sunshine, let's hope it lasts a while longer. Hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

Vanessa, this is a wonderful page! I have a hard time finding pictures of myself (that I like) especially because I am usually the one taking the pictures. I actually wish my husband would snap a few more of me; then I might have more to choose from! You've done a wonderful job on the WHO AM I? theme!
smiles,Deena

Aija said...

Nessy, you are good in this scrapbooking! I klicked the pic to see every detail. Thos buttons looks great and the way you have added them.
Take care,
Aija

V Colbourne said...

Beautiful LO! Loved the pics!!

Maria McPherson said...

This is beautiful Vanessa! Thanks for taking part x

Gia Harvey said...

Great page - love the wavy journalling.

Kari said...

Fantastic page!!! Love the journaling!! I also adore the paper you used!! Love the buttons too! What a fun touch!!

Anonymous said...

Its just gorgeous Vanessa. :) Thanks for taking part.

Vanessa.

Cathy said...

Fab page anessa. I love the pics and details.
I haven't scraped for ages - it does take time and thought and prepatation and ... 2 small Gremlins don't help!!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Rachael Elliott said...

Great page Vanessa, love the photos!! Thanks for taking part :)