followers to nessysnotes

Friday 5 December 2008

birthday flowers

well at last a card that is not christmas, but a birthday card!!

used the fab sketch on magnolia vs stampavie, used tilda (standing fall) , englishpaper company paper, nestabilities , quickutz flowers, sticker wording and ribon from my stash. finished with some glitter.

hope our home will be back to normal very soon ~lewis is getting better ~while paul went back to work last night.

must tell you about my dear friend jo http://jo-onlyjoking.blogspot.com/ has some fab candy to celebrate her one year of blogging!! so please take a look.
have a good friday, keep warm, byeeeeeeeeeeeeee xx


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey very bright and happy card... Pretty image, love the colours. Last year I was sick of doing Christmas cards, this year I cannot believe that it is nearly here. I think when I hunt all the ones out that I have made to send them at the w.e. I will find I don't have very many!!

Macpurp said...

lovely card darl!
good to hear everyone is on the mend.
xox

Becky said...

Wow! It's gorgeous Nessy, I agree, it's so nice to see something that's not christmassy lol!!
Love Becky xx

Jo said...

Supercute card Vanessa...love how you've done the knots in the middle of the flowers.

I haven't forgotten to phone...just trying to find time!!!

Annie said...

fabby card Veanessa and isn't it a relief to make something other than christmas cards! enjoy your weekend, hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

Oh what a sweet card!! I love the look on her face. Just so adorable. Love the pattern paper, layout, and the way it is embellished. Beautifully done!! Glad to hear that Lewis is getting better and Paul is back at work. Definitely a sign that all is returning to normal.

Tracey said...

this is a lovely birthday card vanessa