followers to nessysnotes

Thursday 18 December 2008

magnolia christmas

well today i am showing my christmas card using the wonderful sketch on magnoliameetsstamavie challenge ~was a great sketch to work with and how i love my magnolia stamps!! so had great fun making this card. (have to say i took this pic at a strange angle trying to find the light)
used chilly tilda, fatherxmas and tilda with sledge magnolia stamps, nestabilities oval die, HOTP xmas paper, papermania sticker, ribbon, flower embellishments, and gems from my stash. finished with glitter ( need to click on pic to get detail)
well lewis is still home ~ had a bad night with him crying and wanting to be down stairs!! ~so both very tired today ~hope he is well enough to go back tomorrow for his last morning before xmas hols!!
really need to finish my cards now ~so i have time with the boys next week, hope you are seeing the end to your christmas card making list, byeee for now xx

15 comments:

debby4000 said...

fabulous card, love all the different magnolia heads.

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so cute Nessy I love how you have used the different image

Sammi said...

Oooh... this is gorgeous Nessy!!! Hope Lewis is feeling MUCH better!
*hugs*
Sammi

~Emma~ said...

Hello me darling! Its gorgeous and I love the way you have used the 3 seperate images.
I really hope little man feels better soon...its not much fun when they are poorly.
And a huge thanks for my gorgeous card...its stunning! I'm still trying to catch up with everyone after being off line but think I am going to give up until the New Year! LOL! Big Christams hugs to you all Em.x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hello Vanessa, this is such a lovely card hun. I am so sorry to hear that Lewis has been poorly. I hope you manage to rest today or even have a nap so you feel a bit more with it. Had Jasmine off yesterday with upset stomach, she has gone back today. Hopefully Lewis will feel a bit better tomorrow, if not well it doesn't matter, i bet he would rather be at home with mum. Have restful day hun. Hugs Linda x

CraftyC said...

Anothe fab card vanessa. Sending hugs to you and Lewis and wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas.
Clairexx

Unknown said...

crikey u have been busy of late... and ur xmas cards are all fab! x

Lesley said...

Lovely card Vanessa xxx

Unknown said...

Just about hun...and you remind me of the important stuff. Great card, thanks for the email and take care...oh and enjoy time with the boys! XX

Anonymous said...

Lovely card!! So pretty! I love the 3 images you chose.. perfect! Fabulous job on the M vs. S challenge this week! :)

Bev said...

Another stunner! Love the rich warm colours on this one Nessy - gorgeous

hugs Bev x

Powerful Search Engine said...

This is a great xmas card! Pascale

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is very cute. lovely work. Kim

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card :-) very cute!
Happy New year

COCO said...

oh very stunning card !!! lovely !!