followers to nessysnotes

Monday 22 December 2008

peace on earth

well i thought i had shown all my christmas cards ~but ooooh no ~ found some pics of some cards i made for my mother to give to some friends!! the cards were in my stash ~no idea where they are from, used stampendous "peace on earth" stamp (heat embossed in gold, decoupaged the dove), quickutz photo corners, glitter handmade paper strip used stamin up scallop edged punch, ribbon from my stash

i hope you are now on top of your card amking and preparations for the big day which is so close now!! my two are so excited especially lewis (4)~ will we get any sleep christmas eve??
hope you have a good day! byeeeeeeeeee for now xx

6 comments:

Jo said...

How could you forget these, they're beautiful!! Hate to think what time I'm going to get to bed Christmas Eve or should I say Christmas Day!!!

debby4000 said...

beautiful and elegant cards.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous cards Vanessa, beautiful colours.
I hope you have a great Christmas...I hope you manage to get some sleep on Christmas eve :) Debbie x

Macpurp said...

these are beautiful!
hope you get some sleep so Santa can come see you all!
xox

Unknown said...

These are beautiful and I hope little one manages to sleep so Santa visits ;0)

Bev said...

Nessy these are gorgeous - so elegant and classy!!

Hope you and yours have the most wonderful Christmas

hugs Bev x