followers to nessysnotes

Tuesday 2 December 2008

xmas help

today i am showing yet another xmas card , this card is made using the sketch on stamp with sarahkay. have turned the image on it`s side to fit the card.
used "a little help from margot" sarah kay stamp, colorbok hollyberries paper, and some other paper, embellishments and gems from my stash.
well lewis is home poorly with a bad cough (so no xmas concert for him today) ~also have my husband home with very bad backache ~has been to the doctors today ~seems to think it maybe a kidney infection, not his reoccuring bad back!! so with both home i have very little time to blog or craft!!! heyho!! thats the way it goes sometimes!! byeeeeeeeeeeeeee xx

17 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

I love this card! Such pretty colors , and neat backings!! You color beautifully!!

Annie said...

beautiful Sarah Kay card and pretty papers. I do hope your DH feels better soon. hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

fantastic card !!!! love the flowers and paper !!!!! thanks for joining in our challenger.
hugs tina46

Caroline said...

gorgeous card hun! love the image and the colours.... and the paper.... its divine!!! I swear at this rate I'll be still making my xmas cards at easter!! hope lewis and hubby feel better soon!

Lesley said...

Fab card Vanessa and I hope your DH and DS are better soon xx

Macpurp said...

pretty card love!
oh poor Lewis and Dh!
hope they all feel better soon xx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, the image is so pretty. I hope Lewis and your hubby will be feeling better soon

Bev said...

Nessy it's gorgeous! Love that image - too cute! Hope Lewis and your hubby are soon on the mend

big hugs
Bev x

Anonymous said...

Vanessa, such a gorgeous card!! The image is too cute!! Sorry to hear about Lewis and your hubby. I hope that they both are well soon!! You take care and not get sick!!

Carolyn Bounds said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love ALL of the gorgeous design elements, and your coloring is out-of-tis-world FABULOUS!!! You have created another incredible Christmas card!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

jo said...

hi hun,
its a very stunning card hun,
i hope he feel's better soon, huggs jo x

Becky said...

Wow! Gorgeous card Nessy! I love the papers and the stamp! You sound like you really are playing nurse at the moment! I bet OH is more poorly than your son of course lol!!
Love Becky xx

Unknown said...

a wonderful card.. like it

flatis stempelwelt said...

Wow! Gorgeous card Nessy! I love the papers and the stamp!
Hugs, Sonja xx

Unknown said...

A lovely card - such pretty colours

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful image. I do have some of those QVC bits that you have used too, so you have inspired me to dig some out!

Kari said...

Fantastic card!! So sweet!!