followers to nessysnotes

Sunday 20 April 2008

anniversary


well this is the card i made for pauls aunt and uncle, who`s 40th wedding anniversary is today!!
used papers and stickers from a kit from qvc, tilda and edwin, quickutz revolution tag, brads, ribbon, stickers and vellum from my stash, finished with a bit of glitter!! have not done many front opening cards before , but thought this went well with the design!!
started another scrap page yesterday , don`t think i will have time today to finish it!! lots of mum jobs today!!...washing , ironing , homework etc!!!
hope you have a good day ,hope you have time to craft!! byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xx

12 comments:

Vicki said...

Hi Vanessa, Lovely, I'm sure Pauls aunt & uncle will love it too. Sorry......but i've tagged you, please see my blog for details. xx vicki xx

jo said...

wow stunning card, have fun doing home work . jo x

Vicki said...

aaawwwwww Vanessa lots of (((((hugs))))) coming your way. Gosh poor Aaron he does seem to have a lot of homework, poor love. I've only got a little pile of ironing....very unusual for me...Bet people will stop by after their sunday lunch, hubbies doing ours thats why I've sneaked away he! he! xx vicki xx

Annie said...

love your party Tilda and Edwin on the Anniversary card - they are just perfect for it!

Lesley said...

Great card! xxx

Maureen said...

Very nice card! I love how it looks like they're holding hands!

Anita Knits said...

Great card.

Vicki May said...

Wow brill card. Bet they love it. Where do you get your ideas, I could do with your head sometimes lol. big hugs Vicki oxo's

Unknown said...

Thats a gorgeous card.....I love the paper and the layout. I don't do ironing, lol. I buy things that go in the tumble dryer and take them out and fold them quick!

debby4000 said...

I love these two stamps they work brilliantly for an anniversary card. Your is gorgeous, love the colours and style of card.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card and beautiful papers. :-) xxx

Angie C said...

This is gorgeous Vanessa - really pretty