followers to nessysnotes

Friday 11 April 2008

no card ~just photos!!

well did no crafting at all yesterday ~so sorry no card to show!! so as vicki (bestest friend) has now got the photo (from her sunday visit to my house ) on her blog , here is is!! not the best photo in the world!! but great fun taking it!! the husbands took ages to take one of us!! and one husband forgot the memory card in "our" camera!! vicki is on the left and so thats me on the right, vicki is pulling me to try and sit in front of vicki (to hide her)!! what are we like!!! see you very soon vicki!!
now here are my boys!! the weather was so lovely after school , both the boys went out for bounces on the trampoline!! haven`t got an action shot ~but you can see they were having a great time!!
hope you all have a fun day today, try and do something that makes you laugh!!
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xx

9 comments:

Vicki May said...

ooooooo should of put the photo of boys on the top lol. Got a shock this morning when I opened your blog page, theirs big me!!!!!!! and little you lol. Still puts a smile on my face when I think of the fun we had taking all those pictures and only one is ok.
The boys look so happy, I can't believe how grown up they are. Have a good day. I'm off to finish the cards I started yesterday big hugs oxo's

jo said...

ahhhhhhhhhh lovely pic's hun, jo x

Lesley said...

Great photos!! xxx

Richelle said...

oh what fun! Looks like everyone had a great time!
Richelle

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Your boys are lovely :-) xxx

Jo said...

Ooh what a couple of cuties....and I don't mean the top photo!!! Gorgeous pic of Aaron and Lewis and sounds like you had fun with your pal!

Gia Harvey said...

Great photos Vanessa!

Angie C said...

Great photo's Vanessa

Vicki said...

Hi Vanessa, love the photos, your boys are adorable, remember my two being that young, seems like yesterday, but time flies so quickly. Mind you I don't know who looks more mischievous, your sons or you & Vicki. I think most def you & Vicki...lol!!! really lovely, thanks for sharing with us. x vicki xx