followers to nessysnotes

Thursday 10 April 2008

magnolia challenge!

yes another magnolia challenge~ the theme this week is use stitching!! oh what fun i have had!!used paperspectives paper and stickers( which looks like all hand stitching, think you need to click on pic to see detail), magnolia stamp ~sad teddy, added some various buttons and coloured thread and added some more stitching around paper boarders!!! and no glitter in sight!!!! wow!! is that a first??? while busy doing this card , i noticed "my time to craft " had asked in their challenge this week for"in stitches" ~so two challenges in one!!

NEED HELP~ (don`t say a word) ~ finding a circular blade for my hobbycraft (rotary) paper cutter!!! about 18 months ago i purchased "hobbycrafts" own make cutter (which is light/dark grey ) with card sizes printed on it!! and on top of the cutting tool looks like a little house (yes sounds silly) went over to hobbycraft on tuesday -but they don`t sell this paper cutter any more and couldn`t find any blades!! ( got a finger pointed at me in the right direction!!) so popped over to the range , and ended up having to buy a new papercutter (xcut,with non stick scissors) which is great ~but the old one is soooo much better and more solid!! so if anyone knows where i can get some blades for my old cutter please let me know ~thankyou!!
hope you all have a good day, bet you`ve been in "stitches" reading my waffle!! LOL
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xx

14 comments:

daisy said...

Lovely card - really cute :o)

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, I love all the stitching and great colours. I hope you manage to find a blade for your trimmer

Unknown said...

It is a lovely card, I really love the sttiching the image and the colours...ChrissyX

Murielle said...

I love your card gorgeous!!

jo said...

brill hun, jo x

Jo said...

Looks FAB! Good luck with finding some blades. Thank you for joining in with the 'in stitches' challenge this week :o) Jo x

Nixe-Moni said...

Oooh this is so cute and lovely. Great work :)

Hugs
Moni

CraftyC said...

I just love this card sooo much!!!
Clairexx

Lesley said...

Aww this is lovely xxx

Cecilia said...

Very nice card!
look mine,
http://www.tiina38.vuodatus.net/blog/1229467

kerry said...

Gorgeous card, love the whole feel of it!
Kerry xx

jjcreations said...

This card is wonderful...I love the teddy bear. Joan

Jo said...

Really is a cute card. I've got this image stamped out ready for mine which I still haven't done yet!!

Kate T said...

Thanks for taking part this week, great work!