followers to nessysnotes

Wednesday 9 April 2008

an award

well , today vicki (paperliciousoasis) awarded me this "you cheer me up award" ~thankyou so much vicki -it cheered me up as well!!
so to spread the cheer i have chosen the following ladies who have made me smile today:~
1, vickimay (juscosscards.blogspot.com)
2, jo (onlyjoking.blogspot.com)
3, angie (angiescraftingplace .blogspot.com)
4, emma (elf~creations.blogspot.com)
5, last but not least ~you ( at your blogspot.com) LOL ~yes you ,to anyone reading this you have cheered me up by visiting my blog ~thankyou ~so please take this award!!
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xx


3 comments:

jo said...

well done ,jo

Jo said...

Thank you so much sweetie...I think we both cheer each other up at the moment!!!

Vicki May said...

Thank you Vanessa, you make me smile too. So glad we found each other. big hugs oxo's Vicki