followers to nessysnotes

Sunday 13 April 2008

mypaperworld sketch

another day, another challenge, yes after all the organizing for SBS13, i did have time to make a card for ~mypaperworld sketch ~here it is~ used k&co paper, willowdesign stamp , flowers, buttons, ribbon, brad from my stash and plenty of glitter!! nice girly card!!
thankyou all my "sisters" for getting back to me , to say you had all the info about our card swop!!! so today i will be making my card for sheila!! have a new stamp i want to use!!
enjoy your day, hope yoy get a chance to do some crafting!! byeeeeeeeeeeeee xx

8 comments:

jo said...

stunning , jo x

Vicki May said...

Arrrrrr I love the saying and the card, I wonder if that saying might appear on one or two of my cards lol. ooooo this time last week I was just arriving at yours. Wish I was there again. big hugs oxo's

Jo said...

Wonderful card Vanessa and you can never use too much glitter!!!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours you have used and a fab image.

gillyflower said...

oh what a pretty card lovely and uplifting for springtime
gill

Angie C said...

Gorgeous colourful card Vanessa

My Paper World said...

So pretty Nessy! I love the girlie colours! thanks so much for using the sketch!
Nicola xx

Nessie said...

Lovley card Nessy & fab blog!!!