followers to nessysnotes

Friday 4 April 2008

my time to craft challenge

well my time to craft challenge this week is "furry friends", so who better to use than my cuddlybuddly stamps. here is charley with sal the puppy and twinkle the kitten, used quickutz revolution flower die, cut in pink vellum, and paper and ribbon from my stash!! added a bit of glitter!!
another day of homework yesterday!! think we will have a break today!!
hope you have a good day , take a break!! byeeeeeeeeeeeeee xx




12 comments:

jo said...

ahhhhhhhhhh its so pretty, well you have been busy making cards, jo x

Unknown said...

Jo is right it is sooooo pretty, and I love the images :-)

Jo said...

FAB card, was gonna use Charley & Sal for my card too! Thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge :o) Jo x

Tina said...

that´s so cute! I love it!

Kari said...

Too cute!!!

Lesley said...

Aww lovely card Vanessa!! Thanks for taking part in our challenge this week xxx

Richelle said...

Another cute card Vanessa!
Richelle

Angie C said...

Very, very pretty card and very cute too

Andrea, said...

Such a pretty card, great images and that cat is so cute

Vicki May said...

Pretty card, think I'm up to date on your site now, cor you've done sooooo many since I was last around big hugs oxo's

Anonymous said...

Love this! Well done you! :-) xxxx

Kate T said...

Great work! thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge.