followers to nessysnotes

Wednesday 9 April 2008

BLING!!

well vicki (paperliciousoasis) has reached her 5000 hit , so has asked us girls to make a card with loads of bling to celebrate!! so vicki here is my card!!
used rubber romance stamp , paper from my stash, glittery ribbon, dovecraft stamp saying friends, then added my bling ~ two large flower gems, and some small heart shaped gems and finished with glitter!! what more can a girl want than a box(or two) of chocolates and some bling!!
hope you have a good day ~hope the sun shines for you today!! byeeeeeeeeeeee xx

14 comments:

Vicki May said...

OOOOO I do like this stamp. Looks great with those papers. Easy card for you, you do like your bling, and glitter. big hugs oxo's

jo said...

lovely stamp hun. the card its brill huggs jo x

Vicki said...

oooooohhhhh!! Vanessa it's fab, please send me some of those choccies via cyber space, could do with a sugar rush just about now....lol. Aren't those stamps fab, great for girly cards. Thank you so much for joining in with my 'bling' challenge. Will add you to my list, good luck xx vicki xx

ps. I have replied to your e-mail, thanks lovely.

Vicki said...

Hi Vanessa, me again, please pop over to my blog, there's an award waiting for you to collect. xx vicki xx

Angie C said...

What a fabby card Vanessa - love the stamped image and your papers are so scrummy

Heather said...

Terrific card! Very cute!

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely...those Rubber Romance images are just super (but none for me...gotta save some cash!).

Andrea, said...

Wonderful stamp and I love all the bling

Julie said...

very pretty card

Richelle said...

Very cute...love the stamp!
Richelle

Jo said...

What a great card...love the colours and the papers :)

Caroline said...

wow thats a fab card vanessa, I love the stamp, the papers are great - and bling!!! I love bling, glitter and sparkles

Caroline x sbs 16

Gina said...

gorgeous card, love the stamp
gina xx

Jilli said...

Fab card, love the stamps and the papers!