followers to nessysnotes

Sunday 27 April 2008

ATC challenge

well another day another challenge, today it`s magnolia ATC challenge, this week the theme is "dotty"!! so using dots on your ATC!! so here she is using k&co papers and adding some glitter!!
have now got myself some artist trading cards made by woodware, so no more trying to cut the correct size (straight!!)
i did get some crafting done yesterday (started two scrapbook pages , but neither finished!!). potted up some seedlings for my "wild flower garden", which lewis helped me with!! yes compost and water every where , good job he had wellies on!! thought is was going to rain last night (according to the bbc weatherman!!) no!! maybe once i get the washing on the line!!
hope you have a fun day, start/try something new!! byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xx

13 comments:

Vicki May said...

arrrrrr now she's cute, and I love the colours and the dots.
Atc not something I've given a go to yet, but what do you do with them after you've made them?
Sounds like you and Lewis had great fun, hopefully I'll see the labour of your hard work next time we come for a visit.
Thanks again for the beautiful card you sent Mandy. big hugs Vicki oxo's

Anita Knits said...

She's so cute. Hope you get the washing out - they said rain but it doesn't look like it to me.

Jo said...

Oh, this is beautiful Vanessa...love it!! Haven't inked my Tingla up yet..slapped wrists!! Still working on my ATC but didn't get very far after yesterday!

Angie C said...

Awwwr, this is sooooo cute Vanessa

jo said...

ahhhhhhhhh she soo sweet, huggs jo x

Vali said...

Very beautiful ATC ! I love this stamp ! So pretty ! Very great work !
http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

My Paper World said...

Awwwww! she's adorable Nessy!

Andrea, said...

Brilliant ATC, love the colour comb and that cute stamp

Annie said...

aww babu Tingla is so cute! love the dotty backgrounds and hope your washing dried! thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. annie x

Frances said...

Awww this is so cute Vanessa (is that another new purchase ;))and guess what, I don't have Tingla in my 'collection'! x

Think we got your rain today.

Richelle said...

Awww so cute! I love the colors.
Richelle

debby4000 said...

Fabulous ATC

Maureen said...

So cute! Love the different dots!