followers to nessysnotes

Thursday 24 April 2008

tagged (three times)

so i have been tagged by three friends!!! (thankyou "who needs enemies.............you" ~ vicki ,vicki and jo!!(you know who you are!!)
here is the questions been asked!!
1.If a movie was being made of your life, who would you like to be cast to play yourself and why?
2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with and your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with. Who would they be and why?
3. What are your three favourite craft products?
4. If you could invent something to do anything, what do you think it would be?
5. What are the last three books that you read?
6. QVC or Create and Craft?
7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV?
8. What is your claim to fame?

so here are the answers!!!!(try not to fall asleep)

1. (my husband has just said felicity kendal , as i have the same sense of humour and build, my son says natalie portman (who married anakin in starwars) as i look a bit like her!!)
2. i would choose tony robinson, as we could talk for hours, or johnny depp just to look at!!
as for the second week-easy victoria beckam ~ don`t get me started!!!
3. double sided tape, glitter and my water colour paints (also my quickutz, can i have four???)
4. an extra hour just for myself!!
5. i wish i had read three books (used to love to read novels before the boys came along!!) just don`t have the time!!
6. QVC
7. dovecraft -love all their range!!
8. my only slight claim to fame is i had a sketch in a painting magazine about 20 years ago!! can`t even think of the name of it!!
ps aaron has just reminded me ,my sister-in-law is the voice of DEE DEE in the cartoon DEXTERS LABORATORY!! bet you can`t beat that!!?? LOL
are you still awake???
now i`m going to choose:- fairymad jo (fairymadjojo.blogspot.com) and angie(angiescraftingplace,blogspot.com)
good luck girls!!

4 comments:

Jo said...

You sound like you didn't enjoy that much!!!!

Frances said...

Yes, I think we have the same enemy/friend!! I'm struggling with the first one, wish I looked like Natalie Portman!

Vicki May said...

oooo good answers. And I agree with Victoria, mind you I still say Bonny Langford for mine lol. big hugs Vicki oxo's

Richelle said...

my boys love Dexters Lab....and no I cant beat that! LOL
Richelle