followers to nessysnotes

Friday 25 April 2008

scrap~page challenge!!

well another day another challenge!! this time my fave "scrummystash cafe" , (did my first ever challenge with them) this week is "lift it",which means take some-one elses layout and make it your own!! so i chose "layout by sam livett", found under "april kit" by the design team . using my brenda pinnick kit again, quickutz revolution circles and papermania stickers. as you can see the picture is of me, before my first birthday , no idea how old (there is a stamp of developement on the back saying "sept 1965") think i will have to re-do the info strip as was about 9/10 months old i guess!! have to ask my parents!!
well i did get to do my tagged questions and answers yesterday (well had too after being tagged threee times!!) must get some crafting done today and visit some blogs , all depends on little lewis (still poorly, and letting me know it!!)
hope you have a great day, go on, get out those old photos!! byeeeeeeeeeeeee xx
ps waiting for my goodie order from scrummystash cafe, after my last win, ask not to have my name in the hat any more as won twice!!


13 comments:

Vicki May said...

Arrrrr you were sooooo cute, can see where the boys get it from now. Sorry Paul lol. Great page again, you're into your scrapbooking now. I can see presents for Mums and Mil soon. Keep it up, I love these pages big hugs Vicki oxo's

Andrea, said...

Fabulous LO, love those papers and such a cute photo. Your chilly Tilda card is so pretty and perfect for the colour blue

Craftyangel said...

gorgeous layout. Thanks for taking part in our challenge. good luck

Angie x

ElyBlair said...

Love the layout! So fun :)

Unknown said...

Fabulous LO

Kari said...

Great page! I love the dp you used!

Angie C said...

Great page Vanessa :-)

jo said...

ahhh lovely page, sweet photo. jo

Jo said...

Oh you were so cute....what happened?!!! Only joking!! Great page Vanessa...gonna have to check this challenge site out.

kerry said...

This really is lovely! Love the papers & the photo is fab!
Kerry xxx

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

beautiful layout!

Samm said...

This is fab! what a great layout!

Samm
x

Maureen said...

So cute! Love that paper!!