followers to nessysnotes

Tuesday 22 April 2008

card swop SBS13~ (sheila & mine)

well no challenge today!! just sheila`s and my card swop cards in our SBS13 group!!
thankyou sheila for this gorgeous card and ATC ~( never handled an ATC before!!) as you can see sheila had made a card , she knew i would love, pinks, flowers and a bit of "bling"!! and the ATC is sooooo sheila , those oranges and gold tones!! they are both pride of place in my living room!! roll on the next card swop , such a great way to send a made card and make friends!!


now here is my card sent to sheila!! not as big , but i can say still made with care and attention, with sheila in mind!!! a new stamp i was saving to use just for this card!! funny we both used pennyblack cats!! i was also writing a comment on sheilas blog when the card came through my door yesterday morning!!
may not be around much today , as ..... yes lewis is unwell again , developed a high fever yesterday afternoon , so as you can guess i have had very little sleep last night, looking after him, keeping him cool, guess i will be "nurse nessy" again when he comes down, paul is with him while i get aaron sorted for school!! (shift work!!) LOL i do hope i get chance to pop on your blogs, if not hope you understand! ( little sick four year olds come first)
hope you all have a great day, and get to enjoy others creations on their blogs byeeeeeeeeeeeee xx


9 comments:

Vicki May said...

Both lovely cards, and the atc is beautiful. Cute new stamp Vanessa.
So we're both in the same boat today, with sick children. Poor Lewis, not fair being poorly again. Bit different with my Mandy she's older and use to her asthma. Well I'll be thinking of you, take care and give little man a cuddle and one of my special kisses big hugs oxo's

Lesley said...

Great cards! xxx

Jo said...

Two great cards Vanessa and two of my favourite stamps!

Anita Knits said...

Great cards especially love the cats in flowers.

If you send me an address I'll stamp you some bella images, I'm just waiting for some to come - hope fully today.

Let me know
Anita

Anita Knits said...

Great cards especially love the cats in flowers.

If you send me an address I'll stamp you some bella images, I'm just waiting for some to come - hope fully today.

Let me know
Anita

CraftyC said...

great cards nessy, love the 1st one!
Clairexx

Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa, I love my card :-)I hope that Lewis gets well soon. Big hugs. :-) xxxxx

jo said...

wow great cards

Maureen said...

Too funny that you both used PB cats! They are both so adorable - love them!