followers to nessysnotes

Tuesday 29 April 2008

yee ha!! cow girl!!

well another day , but not another challenge!! my mother asked me to make a birthday card for a friend of hers who enjoys "line dancing". tough one this!! so good old sizzix cowgirl was used, quickutz teacup and zigzag (for the heart/ribbon on her hat, and belt) paper from my stash, finished with a bit of glitter!!
really must try and finish one of my scapbook pages today , or even a card , have started so many projects but finished non!!! have 2 hours today to do some crafting , so must get on!!
hope you have a good day, hope you get your project finished!! byeeeeeeeeeeeeee xx

9 comments:

Vicki May said...

Wow I love it, really good, she's going to love it. Like the paper, lol.
Hope you are enjoying your time, and not busy with other jobs big hugs oxo's Vicki

Angie C said...

What a great card Vanessa, my MIL would love a card like this as she is mad on line dancing

Vicki said...

he! he! what a fun loving card, very appropriate. Hope you enjoyed your crafty hours. I know what you mean about starting projects and not having chance to finish them. Got loads of scrapbooking pages half started.....I really must get back into scrapping. Hope you are all well this week. Georgia is going back to school tomorrow....yippeeee!!!! xx vicki xx

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card!!! Love the cowgirl!!!

Richelle said...

Wow nessy 2 hrs for just crafting!! Lucky you!

Great card...I love anything cowgirl-ish...lol

jo said...

ahhh its so sweet, huggs jo x

Lesley said...

How fab! xxx

Jo said...

Yee Ha! Mighty fine card!!

Maureen said...

very cute! Love the die cuts!