followers to nessysnotes

Thursday 24 April 2008

challenges!!

well another day another challenge, well two challenges really!! made this card for "fabs big xmas challenge"(my first) ,while finishing it, i saw "magnolia sunday challenge" was girly but blue", so this card fits both challenges !!
used english paper company paper, magnolia bench , chilly tilda, quickutz stars, ribbon from my stash , and finished with lots of glitter!! (may need to click the image to get a better look)


what can i say, jo (onlyjoking) has sent me this fab folder full of stamped images, on different types of card (trying to find the best card for water colouring my images!!. so if anyone has a suggestion ~would love to hear from you)
yes! jo you have far too many magnolias!! so gald you do , as i have this loaded folder to play with!! think we need to stop spending our money on these stamps and start saving for "that trip"!! don`t know how much jo has saved but i have 33p!!!(after jo phoned and we edged each other on and spent too much money on magnolias and high hopes!!~thats all i have left to last another 3 weeks!!)
hope you all enjoy your day, hey i say spend a bit more today , if hubby asked say vanessa said it was ok!!! ( lets all have 33p left in our accounts!!) LOL byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xx


8 comments:

Vicki May said...

Really lovely card, oo she looks like she could do with a cuddle. Real chilli and glad to see our favourite quickutz getting an outting. No news on my Revolution, might have to give them another ring.
And all those goodies, what a lucky girl. Did you want me to send you some more of those cards you did my printing on. Keep meaning to go to the craft shop, but haven't had time. big hugs for now oxo's Vicki

Anita Knits said...

Hi Vanessa being dense but I've not had much sleep have had one very poorly girl, but I can't see your email address on the profile.
Great card by the way.
Anita

Jo said...

Oh Crikey, you won't believe this!! Am in the middle of doing my Tilda & Co card and guess what image I'm using!! Just goes to prove we've both got good taste! Fabulous card Vanessa and I think I've got less than 33p left now!! BTW (do you remember what that means?!!!) you've been tagged so pop over to my blog and take a look!

jo said...

its a very stunning card, she looks very cosy all wraped up. lovely goodies from jo , you 2 must be ableto open your own shop lol. huggs jo x

Frances said...

When I saw Jo's list of Magnolis I did laugh as it wasn't that long ago that she only had a few - hmm same could be said about you madam. You see, it is addictive isn't it, as for 33p more like -33p!!!!! If you ever need more encouragement or images you know where to come :) x

Lesley said...

Great card Vanessa and lovely goodies from Jo! xxx

Sharon said...

Lovely card, aren't you lucky getting all those images to play with. I stamp on to watercolour paper & find it's great for watercolouring my whispers pens. It's a bit more expensive but worth it I think.
Sharon :-)x

Kari said...

Great card!!! How lucky to get all of the lovely goodies!!! Can't wait to see what you create with them!!