followers to nessysnotes

Monday 14 April 2008

birthday card

no challenge card this morning!! my father has asked me to make a card for my mum, as it`s her birthday at the end of the week. so starting, last week, i have slowly put this card together. used more k&co papers, hero stamp ( marion`s bouquet), sizzix letters and card, see d`s stamp , ribbon, green heart gem from my stash and plenty of different coloured glitter!! it was so nice to do a "proper" card with insert and decorate the envelope!! ( think you need to click on the card to get a better view of the detail) finished the card yesterday, and gave it to him!! not really sure if it was what he wanted!! said he wanted to my wife and flowers!! (think thats what i`ve done! !!?? man of few words is my father!!
hope you all have a great day, what ever you maybe doing!! byeeeeeeeee xx

16 comments:

Vicki May said...

Really beautiful card. Your Mum is going to love it. I love the glitter on the flowers, must of taken ages. Well done again big hugs oxo's

jo said...

wow its beautiful hun.your mum will love it, stunning stamp you have used. huggs jox

Annie said...

it's a beautiful card and I'm sure your Mum will love it.

Vicki said...

Vanessa it's beautiful and I'm sure your mum will love it too. xx vicki xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. I love this stamp :-) xxxx

Coley said...

Lovely card Nessy, Im sure your Mum will love it knowing you made it to your Dads wishes x Karen x

Julie said...

Very nicely done, love the ribbon treatment

Lesley said...

Lovely card and fab stamp! xxx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, your mum will love it. The colours and stamp are so pretty

Tarasdesigns said...

lovely card Nessy, that stamp is stunning

Tara x

Frances said...

beautiful card Vanessa. That stamp is stunning and I love all the glitter. I'm sure your mum will love it. x

Richelle said...

Looks great! love the vase and flowers.
richelle

jo said...

you been tagged

Jo said...

This is beautiful Vanessa...your Mum will love it!!

Angie C said...

Very beautiful card Vanessa, I'm sure your mum will love it

Maureen said...

Very pretty! I'm sure she'll love it!