followers to nessysnotes

Tuesday 8 April 2008

scrummystash cafe challenge


another day another challenge!! scrummystash cafes theme this week is "alter it" -so you can see i have taken 3 tescos cookie pots and altered them into storage for my ribbons and buttons!!
was going to cover the pots in paper but the pots are strange shapes -so painted in mauve paint, then cut out the letters for "ribbon" or "buttons" from ellison design "garden delight", used my xyron to stick them to the pot, stamped around the pot using different flowers on each pot, added purple heart gems in the centre of each flower. used papermania butterfly stickers onto paper and cut out and attached ( on the body only ,so the wings stood out), with doubleside tape, decorated the lid by using see d`s letters and butterflies !!! still have three more to finish (when i have time)
thankyou to all the SBS 13 sisters who have e-mailed me and now have your birthday list!!! please use that e-mail adrresss if you need to contact me!! to everyone else reading this i now have a new e-mail address to be found in my profile (my lycos one was rubbish ,and let me down when jo (onlyjoking) and myself were trying to set the card swops lists up!!
hope you all have a great day, see what you can alter today???!! byeeeeeeeeee xx

14 comments:

Vicki May said...

ooooo their nice. Look pretty. I might have to start on the jar I have for Mandy's teachers. You've got me thinking big hugs oxo's

jo said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh so pretty,

Angie C said...

Ooooh Vanessa, these are brilliant - what a great idea for some extra storage

~Emma~ said...

Fab idea...and they look great! Nessy I'm going to add you to my blog list if thats ok as I'm always popping on here anyway!

CraftyC said...

They look fantastic, amazing what can be done when you put your mind to it, I must give it a go one day!!
Clairexx

My Paper World said...

They look great Nessy!

Richelle said...

those are great! very clever.
Richelle

Julie said...

Looks great, might have to have a go at this, I certainly like the idea of having to empty those containers.

Jo said...

These are fab Vanessa but one question.....what happened to the cookies?!!!!

Samm said...

Fab idea! lovely job! and yummy to eat all the insides!!!

Thanks for joining in with our challenge!

Samm
x

theresa said...

great project...:D thank you for joining in my challenge...:D

Lesley said...

They look fab Vanessa! Great idea xxx

Anonymous said...

They're brilliant!! :)

Vanessa.

Maria McPherson said...

Oh fab! What a great idea! Thanks for taking part. Maria x